Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Video of Our Morning Tunnel Experience

Here's a video clip to accompany the photos of our early morning trek through the 3rd Street tunnel. It was probably- oddly- one of the more stirring moments for me throughout the day. Prior to this, it was just walk, walk, and walk some more. As we converged with the legions of others in the tunnel, and the singing and chanting rang out, it became apparent very quick that we were part of something special. It makes it easier to forget about the feet that throb and the dearth of morning coffee when emotion is running high like this.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mr.Cummer and Amber! This is Jenna!
    Their is a bunch of people there! :) We were watching the Anauguration on TV at school this morning it was COOL! I just saw HISTORY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello this is Jarren my dad was just showing me this and I thought it would be cool to post a comment. Hope you are having fun!

    ReplyDelete